I have designed this course for those who wish to learn “How to Pick the right Stocks” in the most systematic and practical way. It does not matter if you are from a non-finance background, whether you are a Student, Engineer, Doctor, housewife,etc.
This course has helped more than 2,000 learners and I am confident that after completing this course, you will be able to confidently analyze and invest in Share Market.
The course has 11 lectures, each close to 1.5 hrs. Even if you watch 1 lecture every day which is recommended, you will be able to complete the course within 11 days.
In this course, you will learn 40+ concepts of the Stock Market in just 11 days.
Illustrative List of topics covered: Standalone vs Consolidated Financial Statements, PE Ratio, Free Cash Flow, ROCE, EV/EBITDA, etc.
- Device: Watch the lectures on your Android OR iOS device (Android mobile phones and Tabs, Apple iPhone and iPad). This version is not for PCs and Macs. The product can be used only on a single device. i.e the mobile device in which you first ‘log in’, will be registered and lectures can be viewed only through that registered device.
- Validity: Once you buy the course you will be able to watch the course lectures for 1 year. (365 Days)
- Views: You can watch all the lectures an unlimited number of times until the validity ends.
- PAUSE/ PLAY/ CLOSE/ OPEN the lecture any number of times.
- Language: English (Little bit of Hindi)
Syllabus of Fundamental Analysis of Stock Market by CA Rachana Ranade
Lecture – 1
• Fundamental vs Technical Analysis
• Top Down vs Bottom Up Approach
• Quantitative vs Qualitative Analysis
• Annual Report
Lecture – 2
• Financial Statements – Standalone vs
• Shareholding Pattern
Lecture – 3
• Bulk deals
• How to analyse Auditor’s Report
• Shareholder’s Funds – Analysis &
importance of Reserves
Lecture – 4
• Liabilities – Non Current Liabilities &
• Assets – Non Current Assets & Current
• Schdule III vs Ind AS
• Relation between profitability &
Lecture – 5
• Debt – Debentures – Secured vs
• Debt Equity – With practical
application & examples
Lecture – 6
• Current Ratio
• Free Cash Flows – How to calculate
with practical examples
• Analysis of Cash Flow Statement
• Depreciation vs Amortisation
Lecture – 7
• Return on Capital Employed
• Introduction to 8 pointer theory
• PE Ratio
Lecture – 8
• Inventory Turnover Ratio
• Book Value
• P/BV Ratio
• Dividend Yield
• 8 Pointer theory Summarisation
Lecture – 9
• EV/EBITDA Model
• Industry Analysis
Lecture – 10
• Industry Analysis continued
• Economy Analysis
Lecture – 11
• Economy Analysis Continued
• Management Analysis
Reviews by Students
- The course content and the delivery of the lectures is truely commendable. The different aspects have been simplified for anybody to understand. I compliment Ms Rachana and her entire team for these efforts.
- hi Rachna ma’m, please start some podcasts which we can listen during morning walk or while taking rest..????
- Rachana ma’am is one of the finest teachers i have seen in my life. The way she explains make me fall in love with Commerce branch. The fundamental analysis was excellently taught and delivered with a wide range of topics discussed and analyzed in the most simplified manner. Thank you ma’am ????
Download Fundamental Analysis of Stock Market by CA Rachana Ranade
Open base64encode.org and Decode the text below aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9Ya1lrV2JnYiNjdVFtbzNSVnp1dER5WlpjYXRDU1pR